Congratulations to the ACE Mentor Program of Oregon for a successful Luncheon!
More than 400 leaders from Portland's construction industry, educators, and students attended this year's ACE Luncheon. Thanks to more than sixty generous sponsors , the ACE Mentor Program of Oregon will pass an exciting milestone this year -- over $500,000 in scholarships awarded to more than 120 students!
- Vince Granato, Chief Operating Officer, Port of Portland
Student & Alumni Panel
- Tristan Kryl (Wilson High School)
- Coleman Neher (Cleveland High School)
- Tameta Thompson (Reynolds High School)
- Ashley Ulberg (Oregon State University)
ACE Board Officers
- Jim Ray, Chair (JE Dunn)
- Iris Boulware, Vice Chair (Howard S. Wright)
- Clint Valiton, Treasurer (OEG)
- Kate MacKinnon, Secretary (TriMet)
2019 ACE Luncheon – Photo Highlights