Download our 2018-19 Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
UP School of Nursing Career Day
April 17 | 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Do you dream of a career in nursing? Spend the afternoon at University of Portland Oregon Center for Nursing!
Career Day Information
Learn about careers in healthcare with the nonprofit Portland Workforce Alliance!
- Visit University of Portland’s School of Nursing and see the new Simulated Health Center.
- Participate in hands-on sim lab activities, mentored by nursing students, and learn how aspiring nurses train for real patients.
- Chat at dinner with nursing students!!
- Hear from real nurses about the heart & dedication necessary for working in the field.
- Learn about the skills and education needed to pursue a career in nursing!
Check-in & Eligibility
Check in 2:30 PM in the Buckley Center. Program starts promptly at 2:40 PM and ends at 5:30 pm. Open to students from PWA's partner schools.
Dress to impress! Business casual attire is best. No shorts, sweatpants, crop tops, hats, t-shirts with objectionable logos/graphics or gum. Nice, clean jeans are ok.
Download the printable flyer here.
Registration closes: When filled. Seats fill fast! Sign up today.
Portland Public Schools: Talk to your career counselor.
Tri-county districts: See your tri-county contact. You may also apply via email using the North Clackamas form and await confirmation.