Download our 2018-19 Events Calendar
Career Day at Simple Finance
April 16 | 8:45 am - 12:00 pm
Spend the morning at Simple Finance!
Career Day Information
Learn about careers in finance, marketing and business with the nonprofit Portland Workforce Alliance!
- Hear about how a Portland business disrupted the banking industry by focusing on customer experience!
- Go behind the scenes at their new inner eastside office and talk to people in business, software, marketing, finance and recruiting.
- Participate in a hands-on branding and product direction exercise!
- Learn what skills, experience & education are needed to pursue a career at a fast-growing company like Simple.
- Ask the professionals about their career paths and hear why they love their jobs!
Check-in & Eligibility
Check in 8:45 AM. Program starts promptly at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm. Open to students from PWA’s partner schools.
Dress to impress! Business casual attire is best. No shorts, sweatpants, crop tops, hats, t-shirts with objectionable logos/graphics or gum. Nice, clean jeans are ok.
Download printable flyer here.
Registration closes: When filled. Seats fill fast! Sign up today.
Portland Public Schools: Talk to your career counselor.
Tri-county districts: See your tri-county contact. You may also apply via email using the North Clackamas form and await confirmation.